Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you think is a better idea for a mini documentary?

The topic is multicultral britain and whether it is fact or fantasy?
Do you think:
There is no fantasy, but complete fact. Then go on to explain the history of immagration into Britain from the 800 AD to present time. This would show the point that multicultural Britain is something that doesn't need to be done because it already is?
My second one is the fashion surrounding multicultural society -like being Green. This would show how leaders are exploiting this idea to get votes, when really there is no need to create this trendy utopia.

If you can think of better ideas please share, or if you can think of a way to intergrate both of these ideas.
Answers:
I think the fashion one would go over better, but I agree with the immigration thing, too.
I think the fact or fantasy would be very interesting but this has been covered in many ways, however I love the second idea its a different slant on multiculterism, it has already captured my interest and something I would like to see. It sounds like it could be a subject that needs a lot of research though and hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net