Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do i say when the interviewer asks me "what is the reason for us not to hire you?"?

please answer..i need it now.please...
Answers:
Just tell them that there is no reason for not hiring you.

Don't fall into that tricked question. Believe it or not , some people answer things like "cause I used, drug" "was arrested before" or any stupid thing (yes there are people that stupid).

Just be honest, and say there is no reason. Only talk about you good qualities, NEVER about your defects.
Because I'll learn how things are done around here...come up with improvements and be your biggest competitor one day.
You say: "There is no reason for you not to hire me. I'm the best candidate for the job."
Never give them a reason not to hire you. Instead, follow it up with yet another reason you'd be a good candidate for the job. It will show you're confident, and a good sales person because selling yourself to an employer is half the battle.
I've never heard that question in an interview. They might ask what you consider your weak points and what are your strong points. Weak points you could say I'm a little shy around strangers at first, but then I am more comfortable as I get to know them, or something like that.
That's an interesting question. I guess you could go the route of "If you are not looking for the best candidate who will look for new and innovative ways to move this company forward then you would not want me. If you are simply looking for someone to fill the position and do only what is asked of them and nothing more then you should hire someone else."

I've never been asked that question...
ANSWER:"Perhaps it is due to a possible desire for YOUR company's to want to FAIL to hire the brightest, and the best individual to fill out this organizational slot."---for humor:" perhaps,it is because of the fact, that I AM NOT THE NEPHEW/NIECE OF THE COMPANY'S PRESIDENT!"
I am so good that others will look bad in contrast. Then it will cost the company money to find more people of my quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net