Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do i do to get information on the progress of my case for disability ?

as an epileptic i have had an ongoing case (with a lawyer)for 4/5 years now.i was sent to a doctor back on january 31st by the judge that heard my case.i can't get anyone to help me find some information.i feel like all i get is more and more doors slammed in my face.can or will anyone help me?
Answers:
I used to work in a Senator's office, and although Senators and Representatives cannot directly interfere with the justice system(due to separation of powers issues), sometimes calling and asking one of your elected officials for help can get the wheels spinning. This can be especially true if you happen to be a veteran.
If it is through the Social security office, they have a direct line and you can get the info from them, I would not suggest retianing a lawyer as they jinky everything up to their advantage. This is what I did wrong and I am now in a mess.
They will help you if you get the right perdon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net