Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do robbers think while doing the robbery?

just trying to educate myself on the bad side of the society
Answers:
A) SWEET!!

B) I hope i dont get caught

C) wtf am i doing

D) i hope they cant see my face

E) what am i going to make for dinner


鈾?
Hey I'm gonna take some one's stuff.
they think about getting caught?
"Let's make this as quick and painless as possible. Grab the loot and get outa here. gotta stay alive..."
They think about what suckers Americans were to leave the borders wide open so that they could get in to commit crimes. They are looking forward to amnesty so that they can bring their family members across the border to join their gang.
I hope I don't get caught... lol I dont' know the adrenilin is probably terrible. I'm sure they have to work themselves up to this. But its probably different for different people. I mean for instance i heard about an older man robbing. Likely he was doing it out of desperation. Younger people, the thrill of it and who knows what else. Who can tell what really goes through the mind of a criminal.
My oldest daughter had 'sticky fingers' which was very embarrassing because she would take little things from family, school or the store that I KNOW she didn't ask or pay for. So when we would confront her she'd say that all she thought about is that she wanted it no matter if she was allowed to have it or not.
She also mentioned that it was exciting because no one was looking, so she figured she wouldn't get caught.
party
I would think - no proof mind you - that they are wondering exactly what color was the underwear that Queen Elizabeth wore on her birthday.
I heed to grab as much loot as i can in 3 minutes because the average police response time is seven minutes,and i need time to get away.
They think that money is mine and no one had better get in my f*cking way or they are going to get hurt.
1.will anyone ever find out that I'm holding a "replica" gun in my hand?
2.How much money should I steal?
3.I hope there aren't any police officers around!
4.I should try to sound as cold-blooded as possible.
5.God! Please help me!
1..dam we gonna be rich..
2..**** i hope cameras arent on...
3..iam buying a new tv..nah let me just steel this one..
4..if the cops comes shld i leave the other robber and i just run..
5..how much is this worth..
6..hope they dont have a dog..
7...did i already steel this last week,,lol
hurry up hurry up, I hope I dont have shoot any of these people
is there life after death...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net