Saturday, October 24, 2009

What damages can I file for ?

I am suing my friend over a cell phone. I put her on my account and she have not paid her bill for two months but still uses the phone. I asked for the money and she ignores me. I am taking her to court to get my money but I want to add more charges for her negligence and hurting my credit for non payment. What are the name of the charges.please. Thanks
Answers:
There are no charges. It isn't a criminal case. You take her to small claims court and ask for the amount she owes you. You won't be able to get money for negligence or hurting your credit, but as long as you have copies of the bills you should be able to get the amount she owes you.
The charges are being plain dumb. And you are guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net