Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do I need to do to get some one to get checked out for Mental Health?

Ok I'm 28 and I have some one VERY VERY Close to me in my famliy that I and some other people in my Famliy thinks needs to be checked in to a Mental Health place for a day or two to be checked out.. Now we know they will Not go on there on and Every body tells me that I'm one of three people that can do it, and the other two said they would back me up if I wanted to do it, but that as far as they know , from them going out and asking around about it, Is that I'm the only one that can start the wheels moveing and that they could fight it or est.. but that they had to have me to even start to get it done. seeing as I'm the oldest. now I want to know what it is that I can do.. what I need to do to get it done or where to ture to find the answers that I need.. thanks for your time
Answers:
Involuntary commitment procedures:
http://www.concernedcounseling.com/commu...
Appear before Magistrate
Custody Order Issued
First Evaluation
Second Evaluation
Treatment
Just tell them they're going to the regular hospital. If they are crazy, they may not know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net