Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you all think of the website www.AbortionNO.org? Is it an acceptable tactic?

Many Pro-Life advocates have differing veiws on this issue. Some feel it is insensitive, or that it will cause emotional hardship on post-abortive mothers. Others feel it is useful, and presents abortion in the most intellectually dishonest way.
Answers:
Its about time someone shows the truth about abortion. I am confused why the pro-abortionists have a problem with this. If they really in their hearts believe that there is nothing wrong with killing an unborn child, then whats wrong with viewing it?
When I watch open heart surgery on TV I don't get a sick feeling like I do when I watch an abortion. If anyone did to a dog what that video shows being done to a child, that person would be in jail and there would be public outrage. Hasn't America murdered enough children? 3000 Americans die in Iraq and everyone's upset. Justifiably. Every death is a sad event. Yet, we kill tens of millions of children on American soil and it continues undaunted. I will never see any sense to it.
Good for them. I am watching the homicide of a Pre-born child. The Post-Abortive "mothers" deserve it. They should look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do I do © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net